Wednesday 17 March 2010

Shooting schedule

Today decided that we needed to re-shoot the bath scene when Georgina puts on the clown make up as this need to be defining as this show her turn in to a clown. In addition we needed to re-shoot some of the wood scene and shoot some long shoots and point of view shoots

Here are the bathroom scene that need to be re-shoot
  • Extreme closeups of me applying makeup.
  • Extreme closeups of me applying clown makeup
  • A close up of my face with and without clown makeup
  • A medium and a long shot of me turning to look at Hennie with clown makeup on
  • A point of view shot from Hennie's position of me.
  • An establishing shot of me and Hennie in the bathroom together
Here are the woods scene that needs to be filmed
  • A point of view shot from the bushes of me walking past
  • A shot of the clown in the bushes
  • A long shot of me walking through the woods and turning to see the clown (but the clown will be out of shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment